Couple found dead at Bahamas Sandals were travel agents who gushed about resort – New York Post
Couple found dead at Bahamas Sandals were travel agents who had gushed about the luxury getaway spot before their deaths. They had posted glowing reviews of the Sandals Emerald Bay resort on Facebook just one day before their deaths.
Robbie and Michael Phillips died in their villa at the Sandals Emerald Bay resort on the island of Exuma last Friday. The couple is survived by their three adult children and six grandchildren.
Robbie Phillips had posted a glowing review of the Sandals Emerald Bay resort on Facebook, and her parents had routinely booked trips for clients at the resort.
Robbie and Michael Phillips had earlier sought medical treatment because they were feeling unwell. They were among three Americans found dead at the Bahamas Sandals resort.
Read more on this story at the following additional news sources:
- Couple found dead at Bahamas Sandals were travel agents who gushed about resort New York Post
- Police name 3 US tourists found dead at Bahamas Sandals resort; woman remains hospitalized 6abc Philadelphia
- Police identify Americans who mysteriously died in Bahamas The Hill
- 3 deaths at Bahamas resort under investigation CBS Evening News
- Americans who died at Bahamas resort sought treatment the night before; surviving woman is now hospitalized in Miami New York Daily News
- View Full Coverage on Google News