Person Dies From “Brain-Eating Amoeba” Contracted From Tap Water

Tragically, a person in Florida has succumbed to a highly rare form of “brain-eating” infection, as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported. The unfortunate case had been infected with Naegleria Fowleri through a nasal rinse using tap water. The individual passed away on the 20th of February. The CDC has stated that this is the first reported case of such infection in the United States during winter. The state health department failed …

Read more