Man Chokes to Death on Live Octopus Dinner

Gwangju, South Korea – An elderly man’s life tragically ended in Gwangju after he choked on a serving of san-nakji, a popular Korean dish featuring live octopus. The 82-year-old man was consuming the dish, known for its still-moving tentacles, when he began to choke, leading to a fatal heart attack. Despite emergency interventions, he was pronounced dead at a local hospital. San-nakji, often a topic of culinary intrigue and debate, is prepared by quickly cutting …

Read more