UPDATE: Police identify woman arrested after Orono officers find body in car trunk- KSTP
Police found a 6-year-old boy’s body in the trunk of a vehicle, and his mother is in custody on suspicion of murder. The boy was a kindergarten student at Shirley Hills Primary School.
The Orono Police Department identified the woman arrested in relation to the death investigation as Julissa Thaler, 28-years-old. She is currently being held in Hennepin County Jail for probable cause murder.
Police were called to a suspicious vehicle with its back window smashed out and visible blood inside of the car. They tragically found a body inside the trunk.
They believe the woman driving the car is the primary suspect, and the death is domestic-related. The death of the young boy is being investigated as a potential homicide.
Police are processing multiple scenes after an arrest at a Shell gas station. They believe there is no risk to the public, but they are still seeking justice for the young boy who lost his life in this tragic incident.
The superintendent of Westonka Public Schools says the district’s crisis support team will be on-site at the school on Monday to help parents discuss the tragedy with their children.
Do you want to find out more details about this heartbreaking case? Click on any of the news outlets listed below to stay in the know.
- UPDATE: Police identify woman arrested after Orono officers find body in car trunk KSTP
- Orono police chief on the body discovered in a trunk in Mound, Minn. FOX 9 Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Orono police say juvenile male’s body found in car trunk Friday KSTP
- Police: Boy’s Body Found In Trunk Of Car In Mound, 2 Arrested CBS Minnesota
- WATCH LIVE: Orono police update on body found KARE 11
- View Full Coverage on Google News